I’ve been searching for a good planner for a LONG time now, and I’ve finally found “the one.” I’ve decided to invest in the ban.do agenda. It’s a 17-month planner that goes from August 2015-December 2016. For 24 dollars, this is certainly a bang for your buck.
As soon as you open the agenda, there’s an EXTREMELY cute sticker page. Some stickers are planning-related such as “Nail appt” or “Pool party”, while others are just for fun. They’re so adorable and it just brings a pop of colour to each page. My favourite has to be the chill pill sticker.
The planner also comes with a holiday page, featuring some of the regular holidays such as Christmas, Easter, or Halloween, and some crazy holidays that no one knew even existed, such as National Pizza Party Day or National Pina Colada Day. Going through each holiday puts a smile on my face and hey, it gives you more reasons to celebrate, right?
At the back, there’s a polka-dotted pocket for keeping any lose papers, sticky notes or, as ban.do suggests, “secret notes from your bestie.”
In terms of layout, it’s a weekly agenda, which I absolutely LOVE. The old one I had was a daily one and I personally hated it because I could never see what was coming up for the week.
The ban.do agenda has:
- Color-coded monthly tabs (which are super useful for navigating from month to month)
- Month openers that feature artwork drawn by the “ban.do girl gang”
- Monthly pages
- Weekly pages for each month, with TONS of space to write
- Cute compliments on some of the pages, such as “first of all, you’re really pretty.”
- Fun suggestions for each weekend that are highlighted at the bottom of the page, such as “plan your dream vacation” or “have a night picnic on your roof.” There’s one for every weekend so you’ll never be bored!
I give this agenda a 10/10, however, I haven’t started using it yet so who knows if my opinion will change. If I judge it based solely on looks and cuteness, it beats every agenda out there.
I really recommend you guys get one of these, especially if you’re searching for a planner for the new year or for the next school year! You can click here to go to the ban.do website or search for them at Indigo, as well!